Modern Skimmer Design & Functionality
The IceCap K1 Nano is a remarkably compact skimmer that offers a new level of refined filtration for marine aquariums ranging from 10 to 30 gallons. All aspects of the skimmer were implemented to surpass many challenges other skimmers on the market misses out on. Included magnet mount allows for easy placement on surfaces up to 1/2in thick.
Compact & Built to Last
Master crafted from robust PVC and high-quality acrylic. All components are marine safe and refined in every aspect to provide the latest enhancements in foam fractionation and the highest in quality.
An impressively compact footprint makes it the ideal candidate for tight compartment applications. Every aspect of the skimmer disassembles completely for easy service.
Quiet Performance & Control
At the Core of the IceCap K1, you will find the DCair 200 skimmer pump built to provide efficient performance.
The pipeless output offers fine-tuning and trouble-free underwater outflow plus quiet operation. Our pipeless design not only saves on space but also allows the outgoing water to exit on the side of the skimmer and below the water surface providing splash-free circulation in the sump.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
Impressive Performance – Remarkably Small Footprint
- Magnet Mount
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- In-Sump Installation Only
K1-Nano Technical Specs
- Skimmer Body: 2in
- Footprint: 2.7in x 3.2in
- Footprint with mount: 4.75 x 3in or 3.5 x 4in
- Total Height: 13in
- Magnet Mount: Up to 1/2in thick
- Water Height: 6 – 9in
- DCair 200 Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 5watts
- Air Draw: 100lph / 3.5scfh*
- Water Draw: 26gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- One(1) year warranty on pump and Skimmer body
IceCap can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from the installation or use of this product. IceCap warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase. CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or repair. This warranty is valid only in North America and is non-transferable. Consumable spare parts are not applicable to the warranty.
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
There are no reviews yet.