Attractive, Ultra-Compact and Affordable Filtration
The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 210 gallons where sump space may be limited.
The Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. Also available in the smaller Classic 110SSS model.
Internal model designed for in-sump use only. No feed pump required, skimmer draws water directly from sump.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
Classic 150SSS Features
- Small Footprint – Big Performance
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Skimmer Pump
- Removable Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
- Disassembles for Cleaning
- Quiet and Energy Efficient Operation
- Latest Output Design for Quiet Bubble-free Outflow
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Body Size: 6in
- Footprint: 7.3in x 9.5in
- Neck Size:
- Total Height: 20.9in
- Output Size: 1.25in
- Water Height: 7 – 8in
- Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel Pump
- Max Flow: 198gph
- Max Air: 720L/H, 25.2SCFH
- Power Consumption: 18watts
- Dimensions: 4.5in x 2.4in x 3.6in
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.