Classic In-Sump ProteinSkimmer
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, the in-sump style Classic 200INT will provide great performance for well-stocked aquariums up to 250 gallons.
This Classic Skimmer is constructed of high quality cast acrylic and features an easy to adjust gate valve, a quick release neck for easy cup removal, cup drain, bubble diffuser, o-ring sealed union pump mount, air shredding Aquatrance 3000s pinwheel pump and air silencer.
Highlighting Features of the Classic Skimmer
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Efficient Power The Aquatrance 3000 pinwheel pump offers quiet operation and excellent performance.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
Classic 200INT Features
- High-Performance Venturi Air Injection System
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 3000s Skimmer Pump
- Refined Hybrid (half cone) Skimmer Body
- Easy to Remove Cup with Drain
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Air Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Quiet and Energy Efficient Operation
- Body Size: 8in
- Footprint: 14.6in x 10.25in
- Neck Size: 4.75in
- Total Height: 24in
- Output Size: 50mm/1.5in PVC
- Output Height: 6.5in
- Water Height: 7.5 – 8.5in
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 3000s Pinwheel Pump
- Wattage: 35w
- Air Draw: 900lph / 31.5scfh*
- Water Draw: 800lph / 211gph*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.