Reef Octopus Classic 152-S
The Reef Octopus Classic 152-S is an in-sump protein skimmer capable of providing powerful filtration for aquariums up to 150 gallons where sump space may be limited.
This Reef Octopus Classic Skimmer is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Its unique Super Cone “wine glass shape” body naturally stabilizes and concentrates the organic rich foam as it rises producing an enhanced foamation.
Fully equipped with a Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s pinwheel pump to produce the perfect mix of water and air for optimum waste removal.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
- Refined Filtration at an Affordable Cost
- Compact Footprint
- Ultra-efficient Aquatrance 1800s Pump
- In-Sump Application
- Turbulence Reducing Super Cone Body
- Solid Cast Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Control / Bubble Free Output
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
CLSC-152S Technical Specs
- Super Cone Body Size: 6in to 3.5in
- Footprint: 10.4in x 8.1in
- Neck Size: 3.15in
- Total Height: 20.7in
- Output Size: 40mm/ 1.25in
- Water Height: 6.5 – 8in
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 11watts
- Air Draw: 480-511lph / 16-18SCFH*
- Water Draw: 140gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.