Simple to Operate Hang-On-Back Skimmer
The Classic 100-HOB is a proverbial favorite amongst hang-on back skimmer users capable of filtering aquariums up to 105 gallons. The Classic 100-HOB features an easy to install and operate design in which the pump is mounted inside the aquarium.
To install, simply place the skimmer on the back of the aquarium, mount the pump in place, adjust the intake strainer and it is ready to skim. The Reef Octopus Classic 1000-HOB is constructed of high-quality acrylic and equipped with the new highly efficient Aquatrance pinwheel pump that produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimal waste removal.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
Classic 100HOB Features
- Adjustable Surface Skimmer
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Skimmer Pump
- Low Profile body
- Air Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Efficient Performance
- Footprint: 8in x 3.25in
- Total Height: 17in
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Pinwheel Pump
- Wattage: 9w
- Air Draw: 420 lph / 15 SCFH*
- Water Draw: 350 lph / 92 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.