• Biopigment-rich, powdered blend of marine zooplankton and proprietary complex particles providing marine protein and elements utilized in aragonite formation, specifically formulated to improve coloration of stony corals.
• Size range of particles is suitable for small- and medium-polyp stony corals.
• Simple to use. Enables aquarists to custom-blend planktonic suspensions to suit the nutritional requirements of their reef system(s).
• More economical than liquid planktonic suspensions.
• May be refrigerated for prolonged stability.
• Made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.
Provides a desiccated, diverse blend of nutrient-dense marine plankton in an overall size range suitable to capture by small- and medium-polyp stony corals. ReefBlizzard planktonic blends may be re-hydrated in a cup of aquarium water for a few minutes prior to addition to the aquarium (this process helps the plankton break surface tension when they enter the aquarium, minimizing loss of plankton to overflows and the water line around the interior of the aquarium and/or external filter), or the plankton can be soaked in nutrient formulations to further enhance the positive impact delivered to the target aquarium inhabitants.