Versatile. Spacious. Accessible.
The IceCap 48XL Reef Sump was developed and built around the requirements of a modern day reef aquarist. This sump will exceed any and all expectations with attention to detail, practical design and overall aesthetic appeal.
This modern day reef sump features a spill-over design in the micron bag compartment with compartment lids for quiet operation. The Reef Sump was constructed to adapt to your filtration needs with adjustable baffles with probe holders and plenty of room for the equipment such as skimmers, heaters, return pumps and reactors.
- Plumbing inputs
- Compartment Lids
- Probe holder
- 7in 200 micron Filter socks
RS-48XL Technical Specs
- Skimmer Chamber: 24 x 14.7in
- Refugium Size: 24 x 8.2in
- Return Chamber: 9.8 x 12.3in
- Sock Size: 7in x 40cm
- Freshwater Reservoir Size: 15gal / 60L
- Probe Bracket: 3 – 15.5mm holes
- Overall Footprint: 48 x 24 x 16in
- Drain Bulkhead:2 – 1.5in
Adjustable Water Depth
- Water Height: 5 – 9in
- *IceCap reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.