The HYDROS WaveEngine APX Link allows you to connect the WaveEngine’s 0-10V input port directly to a Neptune Systems Apex aquarium controller (rather than using an outlet) so you can remotely control the WaveEngine from Apex Fusion.
This remote control capability is not limited to only Neptune Systems aquarium controllers. You can connect the WaveEngine to any third-party aquarium controller with compatible ports.
This cable can simplify control of the WaveEngine to some degree if you only want to use one app. For example, if you turn on Feed Mode from your Apex controller, Feed Mode will automatically be activated on the WaveEngine. If you perform a water change, you can automatically turn off all your pumps from your Apex without having to switch between apps.
Another benefit of this cable is that you can use it to control Jebao pumps with the WaveEngine.
HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.