The HYDROS Water Level Sensor is an optical sensor you can use for a variety of aquarium applications, such as sensing when your tank needs to be topped off or to detect when a dosing container needs a refill. The optical eye is magnetically coupled with the magnet side measuring only ¼” thick. It can be mounted to most clear, tinted, or painted surfaces up to ½” thick. The sensor operates in the daytime or complete darkness so it’s safe for use hidden inside your aquarium stand or in the back chambers of an all-in-one aquarium.
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor is extremely compact and has no moving parts that can fail, allowing it to be used in a multitude of different ways. For example, you could set one up as a high-level sensor and another as a low-level sensor as part of a dual-sensor automatic top-off (ATO) system. You could place these tiny optical sensors inside your dosing containers so you could be alerted when they need to be refilled. You could place a couple in an ATO reservoir: one can tell HYDROS to refill it and the other could prevent it from overflowing. Keep equipment from running dry by having HYDROS cut power to an outlet when the sensor is triggered. The sensors are easy to place, easy to move, and easy to clean. They plug into any Sense Port on a HYDROS Controller and do not require any additional power source.
- Use as High or Low-Level Sensor
- No Moving Parts
- Magnetic Attachment
- IP65-rating (dust-tight and protected from water spray at any angle).
- Powered, monitored, and controlled by plugging into a Sense Port on the HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4.
- No additional power cord is required.
- Sensor Dimensions: .75”(Diameter) x .55” (Thickness)
- Magnet Mount Dimensions: .75” (Diameter) x .25” (Thickness)
- Max Mounting Thickness: 1/2”
1x HYDROS Water Level Sensor