The HYDROS Dual Inline TDS Sensor is a small and easy-to-use device for monitoring the water quality of your RO/DI system. Its corrosion-resistant titanium sensors will provide years of trouble-free readouts, which can easily be tracked and recorded with the HYDROS App.
This handy TDS meter plugs directly into any HYDROS Control Sense Port– No additional power source required.
- Simple installation with ¼” push-connect fittings
- Two high-quality, corrosion-resistant titanium sensors
- Easy magnet mount display with digital readout
- Small and compact design
- Connects to the Sense Port on HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4 or Control XS (no additional power source required)
- Sensor Dimensions: 2” (Diameter) x 0.6” (Thickness)
- Range: 0-999 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Sensor Cable Length: 24 inches
- Display Cable Length: 13 feet
- Connection: Sense Port on HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4 or Control XS
1x HYDROS Dual Inline TDS Sensor