Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and Reduce waste water by up to 65%!
Reverse osmosis booster pumps can easily increase the pressure going into your RO or RO/DI system if your starting pressure is low. Reverse osmosis is a pressure-driven process. Small residential RO units will theoretically operate below 50psi, but the reality is you won’t get a lot of water and the product water quality may be compromised if the unit runs below 45 psi. RO units typically run well on the municipal water pressure of 60 psi, but they run even better with a small pump to boost the pressure to 80 psi or slightly higher. This will increase efficiency as well as the rate of production, and can also potentially decrease consumption of DI resin. Get maximum output and the best quality filtered water from your RO system!
- The high & low pressure safety cutoff switch
- Improved rejection and production rates
- Built-in internal automatic flush valve
- Built-in check valve
- Buddie Fit press-fittings
- Sealed pressure pump
- Fast & Easy installation
- Increase water pressure up to 90 PSI
- Rated for systems up to 100GPD
The Smart Buddie is designed to work with most RO and RO/DI units with a total output between 50 and 100 gallons per day. The Smart Buddie booster pump is quiet, easy to install, and can significantly increase water output. Not only does the Smart Buddie increase pressure, but it has an integrated auto-flush valve and safety pressure switches, simplifying and automating your RO/DI production process.
- Dimensions: 11.75″L x 5.88″W x 7.88″H
- Quick Connect Port Sizes: 1/4″OD
- Power Consumption: 21W @ 24VDC
- Maximum System Output: 100 GPD (Total combined membrane output)*
*Note: Not for use with Water Saver Systems
- Aquatic Life Smart Buddie RO Booster
There are no reviews yet.