MASSIVE WATER MOVEMENT
The new Octo Pulse 4 is a fully controllable flow pump that moves up to 4500gph and consumes no more than 32 watts of power in the process. The broad flow water movement will encourage coral growth instead of blasting it away with harmful “hot spots” associated with other wave pumps.
Direct Flow Where You Need It the Most
With its 360° magnetic mount, the Octo Pulse can easily get the flow precisely where you need it. The rear of the Octo Pulse has a convex rounded shape that fits neatly into a concave mounting magnet allowing the pump assembly to gyrate in any direction. The Octo Pulse’s low-profile magnetic mount offers a 25-degree range of motion and the entire pump is capable of rotating 360 degrees!
HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Compatible*
The HYDROS WaveEngine is a multi-brand, multi-pump controller. It allows you to control, monitor, and power pumps from different brands together using a single app. Finally, pumps from different brands can work together under a unified platform!
In addition to wireless and 0-10V control, the WaveEngine has the ability to control and power up to 4 pumps. Using the Direct Drive ports on the front of the WaveEngine, you can plug in pumps from different brands like Reef Octopus, IceCap, and Maxspect so you can power 4 pumps off a single power supply. By utilizing the Direct Drive ports, you no longer need the external controllers that are included with these pumps. If you’re using 4 pumps, imagine all the clutter you can clear out of your stand by not having to use 4 power bricks and 4 controllers and instead of having one of each.
Due to the growing popularity of the WaveEngine, brands like Reef Octopus are offering “pump only” versions of their products that do not include the external controller and power supply. Now, for a much lower price (you’ll save $100!), you can purchase just the pump itself and the mounting base so you can directly connect the pump to the WaveEngine. All you will need is the appropriate adapter, in this case, the HYDROS Reef Octopus Varios 2/4 & OctoPulse 2/4 WaveEngine Pump Adapter, and you’ll be able to do things with flow that you never thought possible!
*Requires pump adapter(Sold separately) to link to HYDROS WaveEngine
Hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 2 Years
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.