CLASSIC EXTERNAL PROTEIN SKIMMER
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, the Reef Octopus classic 110EXT protein skimmer is a recirculating external protein skimmer that will provide great performance with the enhanced control for marine aquariums up to 130 gallons.
The Classic 110ext is handcrafted of high-quality cast acrylic, o-ring sealed union pump mount, bubble diffuser with the performance provided by the efficient Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Skimmer Recirculation Pump.
The skimmer features a recirculation mounted pump with a precision gate valve for optimizing the water level within the protein skimmer. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
Key Benefits found on the Classic 110ext Skimmer
- Recirculating Design enhances performance and control
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Efficient PerformancewiththeReef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s recirculating pinwheel pump
- Effective Venturi Air Injection System
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Body Size: 5in
- Footprint: 10.4in x 9.25in
- Neck Size: 2.5in
- Total Height: 22.8in
- Output Size: 40mm/1.25in PVC
- Output Height:10.8in
- Inlet Size:1/2in
- Max Feed Rate: 265GPH
The Reef Octopus Classic 110ext protein skimmer uses high-grade metric plumbing parts and includes US standard plumbing adapters for ease of installation.
Note: This skimmer requires additional plumbing and feed pump with the suggest feed rate of 1.5-2 times the total system volume.
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Pinwheel Pump
- Max Flow: 92gph
- Max Air: 420L/H, 15SCFH
- Power Consumption: 9watts
- Dimensions:4.5in x 2.4in x 3.6in
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.
There are no reviews yet.