Ideal for all liquid pH testing applications. Great for checking tap water and product water from your RO/DI system. Also works well for testing system water in hydroponics, aquaculture systems, labs & scientific testing environments, pools, and much more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Auto-off function, data-hold function, and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH Temperature accuracy is +/-1%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 2x AAA Batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- 1x PH-200 Pen
- 2x AAA Batteries
There are no reviews yet.