Features You’ll Love
- 4 sizes to choose from
- Reef Octopus red color accents (matches other Reef Octopus products)
- Solid acrylic construction
- Adjustable water depth from 5.1” to 9”
- Dedicated protein skimmer (and/or reactor) chamber
- Dedicated return pump chamber
- Dedicated freshwater reservoir with lid for ATO
- Bubble-diffusing intake chamber with lid
- Built in filter sock holder
- Built to accommodate roller filter mats like the Klir Filter Di-4
OCTO Sumps are truly a work of art. Solid acrylic has been fused together by hand and then compartmentalized for the perfect fusion of form and function. A dedicated protein skimmer (and/or reactor) chamber, a return pump chamber, and a freshwater reservoir for your auto top-off (ATO) system are all built in with meticulous craftsmanship.
A filter sock holder is also built in for what has become the standard in mechanical filtration for sumps. But the engineers at Reef Octopus observed the trend of using automatic filter rollers for mechanical filtration so all units are designed to accommodate the Klir Fleece Filter Di-4 (sold separately) so you can enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time.
Keep annoying microbubbles bubbles out of your display tank and salt creep out of your sump and stand with the OCTO Sump’s bubble-diffusing intake chamber and lid. A lid is also included to cover the freshwater reservoir chamber to slow evaporation.
Another hobbyist-friendly feature is the ability to adjust the water level in the sump. All OCTO Sump models have the ability to adjust the water depth inside from 5.1” all the way up to 9”. This makes it super easy to set the right depth for your protein skimmer to perform optimally without the need to buy a separate stand to raise it.
Reef Octopus OCTO Sumps are made to be your “forever” sump. A sump that is built like a tank and packed with useful features and rugged good looks. A sump you can be proud of. A sump you’ll want to post on your Instagram and show off when friends come over. We believe OCTO Sumps will meet and exceed all your expectations because they were built by reef hobbyists, for reef hobbyists. Thank you and enjoy!
Reef Octopus OCTO Sump OS-36A
Machine-cut acrylic with Reef Octopus red color accents and compartments for easy setup. Includes freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder, and bubble diffusing intake chamber with lid.
- Size: 35.83″ x 18.11″ x 15.75″
- Skimmer Chamber: 16.97″ x 16.14″
- Return Pump Chamber: 11.8″ x 8.6″
- ATO Reservoir Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Adjustable Water Depth: 5.1″ to 9″
- Drain Bulkhead: 1″ (x2)
- Recommended Return Pump: VarioS 4, VarioS 6
- Recommended Skimmers: Classic 200INT, Classic 202-S, SRO 3000, SRO 5000SSS, Regal 150INT, Regal 150SSS, Regal 200INT, Regal 200SSS, Regal
- 250SSS, Elite 150INT, Elite 150SSS, Elite 200INT, Elite 200SSS, Elite 220SSS
- Recommended Mechanical Filter: Klir Fleece Filter Di-4
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.