Ensure Precise and Consistent Dosing
The Kamoer X1 PRO pump is the latest state of the art controllable liquid dosing pump from Kamoer. Each X1 PRO is integrated with WiFi for complete control via a mobile device (iPhone or Android). An easy to use app intuitively sets up single or multiple X1 PRO pumps to any desired dosing regimen.
X1 PRO Software Features:
- Add multiple X1 PRO pumps to control via WiFi
- Daisy chain up to Four -X1 PRO pumps per power supply
- Flow calibration setting
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting)
- Easy setting – Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours)
- Enter the total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 24 times)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 – 99 days or certain days per week
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: .1 – 9999.9ml
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode (Manual Mode ONLY):
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference
- Settings saved if power lost. The clock keeps running by the battery during the power-off process.
- Monitors the amount of liquid remaining in dosing container
- Upgrade firmware via OTA
- *Requires WiFi capable mobile device to operate.
- X1 PRO Doser Specifications
- Dosing Channel: 1
- Dosing Times: 24 times / day -once / 99 days
- Fluid Volume: .1ml – 9999.99ml
- Flow: >33ml/min
- Accuracy: <+/-2%
- Pump Life: >2000 hours
X1 pro pump head tubing size: ID*OD 2*4mm pharmed bpt tube
Included PVC tubing size: ID*OD 3*5mm
Inside the package:
- X1 PRO dosing pump
- Graduated cylinder
- Power adapter – Up to 4 – X1 Pumps
- PVC Tubing: ID*OD 3*5mm
CoralVue, Inc. and Kamoer hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.