Kamoer FX-STP WiFi: New & Improved for 2020!
Ideal for Calcium Reactors, Kalk Reactors, Denitrators, & Auto Water Changes
Built specifically for aquarium applications, the Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Continuous-Duty Peristaltic Dosing Pump is designed for dosing up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It has an adjustable flow rate so you can dose fluids (like liquid aquarium supplements) in doses as small as 1 mL per minute up to 120 mL per minute. What sets this pump apart from others is its ability to change the flow while running. The FX-STP WiFi is perfect for gradual, automatic water changes, sulfur denitrators, Kalkwasser reactors, and calcium reactors.
The original FX-STP took the aquarium industry by storm in 2018 and was heralded as the best continuous-duty peristaltic dosing pump on the market. The FX-STP WiFi is the second-generation of this popular dosing pump. Kamoer has kept everything hobbyists love—the quiet operation, compact size, and reliable performance—and added some intelligent new features to make a great product even better.
Our favorite upgrades from the previous generation include:
Wireless Control with Your Mobile Device
The first generation of the FX-STP Doser was controlled by turning the adjustment knob on the front of the unit. While this easy onboard control remains, you’ll now have the ability to control and monitor your FX-STP WiFi remotely using the free Kamoer Remote app for Android and Apple (iOS). See how much you are dosing, adjust dosages, check how much fluid you have left, and more with Kamoer’s free cloud services. All you’ll need is a compatible mobile device and an Internet connection.
LCD Screen Now Includes a Screensaver
The original FX-STP had a handy LCD screen to make calibration and adjustments a breeze. However, since the device is always on, screen life could diminish prematurely and leave users in the dark. Kamoer wisely added a screensaver to the FX-STP, WiFi, which dramatically increases the life expectancy of the screen. Coupled with the fact that most users will use the mobile app for status and fine-tuning, screen failure is now all but eliminated.
Same Compact Design—New All-Black Branding
The FX-STP version 1 had a colorful Kamoer logo splashed across the front. The new WiFi model has a more subtle all-black variation of the company logo, which is more complementary to the industrial black and silver exterior of the doser. Kamoer also simplified the area around the adjustment knob. They traded “Min” and “Max” text for a cleaner “-” and “+” and swapped the directional arrow for a more universally recognized volume control symbol.
Not Your Average Aquarium Dosing Pump—This is a Workhorse!
Most automatic dosing pumps in the aquarium hobby are designed for intermittent use for tasks like dosing a 2-part solution. In these sorts of low-volume applications, the doser is really only capable of running for a few minutes or maybe an hour per day. The Kamoer FX-STP WiFi is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Rather than occasional starts and stops, the FX-STP WiFi is built to run continuously for more demanding applications like feeding a calcium reactor, Kalk reactor, or for performing automatic water changes in your aquarium. Rather than use a DC brush-driven motor like most dosing pumps on the market, the FX-STP WiFi usings a high-precision stepper motor for astonishingly accurate dosing no matter how large or small the quantity.
Here’s What Makes the FX-STP WiFi Doser So Special:
- Suitable for all sorts of continuous dosing applications
- Ideal for feeding calcium reactors, Kalk reactors, and bio-denitrators
- The perfect pump for building an automatic water change system
- Memory Backup—your settings will be saved and restored if/when power lost
- An onboard LCD display shows current pump status including flow rate and WiFi connectivity
- Near-silent operation
- High-precision stepper motor driver
- Adjustable flow rate setting of 1 to 120 ml/min
- Easy to calibrate
- Easy to replace tubing
- Small, compact, and built tough
- There is a downloadable quick-start guide plus a pump tutorial built into the app
The #1 Feed Pump for Calcium Reactors: Highest Rated & Most Reliable!
If you find yourself constantly having to tune your calcium reactor, the FX-STP WiFi is for you! This pump is so unbelievably consistent that your alkalinity will barely move from test to test. Once it is dialed in, you’ll be impressed by how stable your alkalinity and other major water parameters become. Calcium reactors are supposed to make supplementing a reef aquarium easier, but many hobbyists fight their CaRx for years, trying to achieve a consistent effluent drip-rate. The FX-STP WiFi, on the other hand, makes calibration and fine-tuning a breeze. Other than occasionally replacing the tubing and recalibrating to maintain accurate dosing, this is a “set it and forget it” type of solution—which is why reef hobbyists around the globe love the FX-STP WiFi so much! It truly is the best method we know of to provide reliable and stable long-term effluent flow. The FX-STP WiFi allows aquarium keepers to overcome inconsistencies easily and set the reactor’s effluent with enough pressure and a predictable metered rate for unparalleled performance and rock-solid stability.
Check Out The Detailed Specs of the FX-STP WiFi Doser:
- Dimensions: 5” Tall x 3¼” Wide x 5¼” Deep
- Minimum Flow Rate: 1mL / min
- Maximum Flow Rate: 120 mL/min
- PharMed Tubing Life: 2000 Hours
- Pump Tubing Size: ⅛” ID
- Mobile App: Android (Android 4.4 and above) and Apple (iOS 9.1 and above)
- Power Adapter: Input 100VAC -240VAC | Output DC24V 1.9A
- Pump Head: 6 Rotor / Roller KCS
- Here’s What Comes Inside the Box:
- 1x Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Dosing Pump
- 1x Power Supply
- 2 x Tubing Adapters (⅛” to ¼”)
- 1 m of ⅛” ID Tubing
- 1 m ¼” ID Tubing
CoralVue, Inc. and Kamoer hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.