The HYDROS Water Level Sensor is an optical sensor you can use for a variety of aquarium applications, such as sensing when your tank needs to be topped off or to detect when a dosing container needs a refill. It plugs into any Sense Port on a HYDROS device (like Control 2 or Control 4) and does not require any additional power source.
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor is an optical sensor you can use for a variety of aquarium applications, such as sensing when your tank needs to be topped off or to detect when a dosing container needs a refill. It plugs into any Sense Port on a HYDROS device (like the Control 2 or Control 4) and does not require any additional power source.
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor contains no moving parts that can fail. It’s extremely tiny: it’s a little over a half-inch thick with a circumference the size of a US penny. The optical eye is magnetically coupled with the magnet side measuring only ¼” thick. It can be mounted to most clear, tinted, or painted surfaces up to ½” thick. The sensor operates in the daytime or complete darkness so it’s safe for use hidden inside your aquarium stand or in the back chambers of an all-in-one aquarium.
You can use the HYDROS Water Level Sensor a multitude of different ways. For example, you could set one up as a high-level sensor and another as a low-level sensor as part of a dual-sensor automatic top-off (ATO) system. You could place these tiny optical sensors inside your dosing containers so you could be alerted when they need to be refilled. You could place a couple in an ATO reservoir: one can tell HYDROS to refill it and the other could prevent it from overflowing. Keep equipment from running dry by having HYDROS cut power to an outlet when the sensor is triggered. The sensors are easy to place, easy to move, and easy to clean.
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor is an Official HYDROS Accessory manufactured by AutoAqua in Taiwan. Creators of the Smart ATO Micro, AutoAqua is one of the most well-known and trusted makers of aquarium automation systems in the hobby today. CoralVue has thoroughly tested the Water Level Sensor to ensure seamless compatibility with the HYDROS platform. The product development team at CoralVue engineered the sensor so it connects with any HYDROS Sense Port using its aviation-style plug for safe operation. No additional power source is needed to run the sensor.
HYDROS Water Level Sensor Specs:
Diameter – 0.75”
Sensor – 0.55” thick
Magnet Mount – 0.25” thick
Cord length – 98″
- Max Mounting Thickness: ½”
- Use as High or Low Level
- No Moving Parts
- Magnetic Attachment
- For freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- The HYDROS Water Level Sensor uses a GX12 aviation-style connector so the Control 2 and Control 4 maintain their IP65-rating (dust-tight and protected from water spray at any angle).
- Powered, monitored, and controlled by plugging into a Sense Port on the HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4. No additional power cord is required.
- Manufactured by AutoAqua, an official HYDROS Technology Partner.
HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
There are no reviews yet.