Monitor & Control Like a Pro, Even if You’re a Beginner
The HYDROS Control X2 Starter Pack is the first affordable and easy-to-use aquarium controller kit in the aquatic industry. This starter pack includes all essential equipment needed to monitor and control a healthy aquarium including a Control X2 device, HYDROS App, power source, temperature sensor, and 4-Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip. Set up is quick and easy, making this ideal for both beginner and advanced hobbyists. All HYDROS products are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
- 1x Control X2 Unit
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x 4-Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip
- HYDROS App
About Control X2
HYDROS Control X2 is a small, general-purpose aquarium controller capable of managing and controlling all the main functions of an aquarium. Monitor temperature, detect leaks, power equipment, control outlets, and more with ease through the HYDROS App. Control X2 can be used as a standalone controller for saltwater aquariums, or freshwater planted tanks, or it can be added to other HYDROS Controls to build a more extensive system. The Control X2 operates on a HYDROS Safety Net and is rated IP65 to keep your equipment and aquatic life alive and thriving.
Versatile and Expandable without Extra Modules
Use any HYDROS device by itself or connect multiple devices as part of a larger automated aquarium system with NO single point of communication failure. Every HYDROS product is a smart device with its own CPU and scheduling capabilities.
IP65 Rated: Splash Proof, Dust Proof, and Secure Connection
HYDROS devices look like industrial controllers because they are built to function in the harsh environment of a marine aquarium. The IP65 rated HYDROS enclosure, and aircraft-style connectors ensure long term reliability in the face of splashes and corrosive salt spray.
What you can expect from your HYDROS Smart Device
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- A fast dual-core 32-bit processor that allows control decisions to be made within each device
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and the internal temperature of each device
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
Sense Port (2 Available)
The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS devices include several Sense Ports. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors.
Sense Ports currently support:
- Temperature probes
- Optical level sensors (single and dual)
- Capacitive non-contact liquid level sensors
- Rope leak detectors
- Point leak detectors
- Flow rate sensors
- Magnetic switches
- Push-button switches
Drive Port (2 Available)
The Drive Ports provide switched 12V DC power for running small lights, motors, pumps, fans, and other accessories. The exact current being supplied by each port is continuously monitored by the Control, so if a motor or pump quits drawing current or draws too much, you will be immediately notified.
Accessories currently supported include:
- Auto Top-Off (ATO) pumps
- Cooling fans
- Cabinet LED lights
- Solenoids to control reverse osmosis systems
Command Bus (2 Available)
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.
HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.