HYDROS Flow Meter – Sense port accessory
The HYDROS ¼” Flow Sensor is an easy-to-install flow meter that communicates to the HYDROS app the flow rate of water passing through it. It is safe for use in freshwater and saltwater aquarium systems.
The HYDROS ¼” Flow Sensor can be used for calcium reactor feed lines, RO/DI system tubing, automatic dosing pump lines, automatic top-off (ATO) system lines, or anything else that feeds liquid through ¼” tubing that you would like to monitor.
The HYDROS ¼” Flow Sensor will work with flow rates from 4.8 to 158.7 gallons per hour. The flow sensor uses ¼” push-fit connectors so setup is a breeze. Just remove the blue clip, push down on the white-collar, insert the tubing, and replace the blue clip to lock it in place. Repeat these steps on the other side and your installation is complete.
Using the HYDROS ¼” Flow Sensor can give you peace of mind that your aquarium equipment is operating correctly. You can also use the data it collects in the HYDROS app to create rules. For example, if the flow rate were above or below a certain threshold, you can have HYDROS turn off a piece of equipment that is plugged into a Power 4 power strip or Smart Plug outlet.
The HYDROS ¼” Flow Sensor is an Official HYDROS Accessory manufactured by AutoAqua in Taiwan. Creators of the Smart ATO Micro, AutoAqua is one of the most well-known and trusted makers of aquarium automation systems in the hobby today. CoralVue has thoroughly tested the ¼” Flow Sensor to ensure seamless compatibility with the HYDROS platform. The product development team at CoralVue engineered the sensor so it connects with any HYDROS Sense Port using its aviation-style plug for safe operation. No additional power source is needed to run the sensor.
HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.