The FM-2 RO Filter Monitor with Volumizer tracks up to five filter stages at once by time and volume. The monitor allows you to create filter change points at each stage at an individual point in the future or at a specific water volume. When the preset points are reached the FM-2 will alert you that it’s time to change a particular stage. This is a great unit for maintaining your RO Unit.
- Five independent timers
- Monitors up to 5 stages
- Timer counts down in month or days
- Volumizer counts up in gallons or liters
- Digital display
- Easy installation
- A five-stage filter monitor with five independent timers.
- The volumizer counts up in gallons or liters (settings can be modified).
- Works on time (and volume for the FM-2) for up to five stages (can be less).
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
- The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
- Modern design is perfect for any kitchen.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Timer Range – 0-999 days/months
Timer Mode -: Days or months (default is months)
Settings – One alert per stage, up to five stages
Default Setting – 12 months
Batteries – 2 x AA (included)
Battery Life – approx. 18 months
Base Unit Dimensions – 100 x 63 23 mm (4 x 2.5 x 0.9 in)
Base Unit Weight – 119 g (4.2 oz.) (including batteries)
Flow Switch Cable Length – 93 cm (36.6 in)
Flow Switch Fitting Size – 1/4″ Quick Connect