EXT Aquarium – A New NUVO Line overflowing with space
Built from the footprint of the Award-Winning Fusion Aquariums, the NUVO EXT is an Innovative Marine first. Its first to incorporate an all-glass overflow, its first with a “Bean Animal” safety drain system and its first that allows 100% room for unobtrusive aquascaping.
The NUVO EXT (External Overflows) design unites beauty with purpose, taking a page from the proven and tested Bean Animal style safety drain system. The dual drains work in tandem, reducing noise and prevention of accidental spillage and blockage. Creating silence, safety and redundancy.
Out of the box, the NUVO EXT is today’s modern reef ready system that is ready to be customized just the way you like it as well as the freedom for aquascape creativity.
NUVO APS (Aluminum Profile Series) Stand
The NUVO APS stand sets new standard in aquarium furniture.
Aluminum has been a tried-and-true element for custom commercial stands, because of its versatility, strength, and the fact that it is very light weight. Innovative Marine just brought that technology to the aquarium industry to create a truly singular aesthetic aquarium stand that is modular in construction, easy to set up, and is resistant to corrosion and swelling in both fresh and marine environments.
Finally, an aquarium stand that may outlast your aquarium!
The NUVO RFS (Reef Filtration Series) Acrylic Sump is a fully comprehensive, all-in-one saltwater reef aquarium sump. With almost every upgrade feature you could dream of in a sump with a few more special upgrades that will make you wonder how you lived without them.
Our entire RFS Sumps are what experienced reef pro hobbyist will want and everything a new a hobbyist will be thankful for later on in their aquarium experience.
Advanced pros will have the features the wished they had when they started. Beginning reefers will save time and money by skipping the expensive learning curve of a building an aquarium sump system.
Return Pump – Mighty Jet DC XL
The MightyJet XL submersible DC return pump is super quiet, has a run-dry protection with 7 different speeds, and a feed mode.
With a maximum flow rate of 2,656 gallons per hour, you are able to dial that flow to your preferred aquarium needs with the equipped controller at the touch of a button.
Complete Preassembled Plumbing Kit
No more guesswork, no multiple trips to the hardware store, and no wasting time repurchasing parts that were measured incorrectly. The complete and preassembled plumbing kit is made to fit exactly your Innovative Marine aquarium system. From schedule 80 bulkheads, gate valves made for saltwater, and all your premeasured pipe lengths, this kit comes glued together and with only a few turns to tighten some bulkheads and unions you have just completed your entire Reef System. Getting it right… from the start.
- Approximately 200 Gallons
- Dimensions: 70.9″ x 30″ x 21.7″
- Solid Glass Overflow DIMS: 23.6″ x 3.5″ x 5.9″
- Crated Package Weight: 740 lbs.
- Included Plumbing: 2 – NUVO Nozzles [Return] 1- Primary Drain Assembly [Overflow] 1 – E-Drain Assembly, 1 – Secondary E-Drain Assembly
- 3 – 1″ Pre-drilled “Bean Animal” Internal Overflow [Primary Drain, Emergency Drain and Secondary E-Drain]
- 2 – 3/4″ Pre-drilled Return Hole
- Laser Cut Black Acrylic Weir w/ Slot Cut Rear Glass Panel
- Ultra-Thick 15mm High Clarity Low Iron Glass
- Diamond Edged Flat Polished
- Signature Black Silicone
- Pre-Installed Rubber Leveling Mat
- Recommended Return Pump Flow Rate: 1000-2000 GPH
- Stand DIMS: Length: 70.9” Width: 30” Height: 35.4”
- Interior DIMS: Length: 65″ Width: 24.5″ Height: 33.75
- Stand Package Weight: 110 lbs.
- 5 – Door (3 Front, 2 Side / “Winged”)
- Anodized Aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant
- No Warping or Swelling
- Integrated Hardware
- Easy Set up (semi-assembled)
- Includes Adjustable MDF Shelf
- Includes hex torque wrench
- Light Weight
- Includes pre-cut Closed Cell PVC Foam boards
- Includes Shelf Board
- Top and Bottom Magnetic Door Latches
- Side Access Doors
- Spacious interior for sumps
- 100% recyclable aluminum
- Color: Matte Black
- 74 Gallon Capacity
- Dimensions: L 49.8″ x W 18.8″ x H 18.3″
- Weight of Sump in Box: 87.1 lbs.
- Weight of Sump: 81.6 lbs.
- Reinforced Double Walled Acrylic Frame Construction
- Silent Siphon Safety Drain Design
- Laser Etched Water Level Indicators (Front and Side Views)
- 3 – 1” High Quality PVC Bulkheads
- 1 – 3/4” High Quality PVC Bulkhead with Hose Barb Fitting
- Vertical Heater Compartment with Cord Management
- Drain Silencing Plates with Filter Sponge
- Acrylic Filter Media Cups – Includes High Performance Fiber Ball Media
- Accommodates 4” Filter Socks
- Adjustable Water Height Baffle in Protein Skimmer Chamber
- Polycarbonate Noise Reducing Lid Covers
- (With Protein Skimmer Cutout)
- Refugium Chaetomax LED Light Bracket
- *Light Sold Separately
- 1/4“ And 1/2” ATO Return Hose Barb
- 4 – Black RO/DI Push Fit Fittings
- Cord Management Hooks with Cutout Slots
- Black Adhesive Cord Holders
MightyJet XL – 2656 GPH DC Submersible Return Pump:
- Ultra Quiet DC Technology
- Run-Dry Protection
- One Touch Feed Mode
- Includes Controller
- Seven Speed Settings
- Min Flow Rate 1,062 GPH
- Max Flow Rate 2,656 GPH
- Dims 7″ x 4.09″ x 5.11″
- Max Watts 85W/24v DC
- NOT INTENDED FOR EXTERNAL USE
Complete Preassembled Plumbing Kit:
- Connects aquarium drains and returns to sump
- Schedule 80 material bulkheads
- Includes siphon drain gate valve specifically made to be used in Saltwater
- Assembly requires tightening of bulkheads and unions.