The HYDROS DC CO2 Solenoid Valve is electronically controlled and plugs into a Drive Port on the Control 2 and Control 4 where it can be monitored and controlled via the HYDROS app.
CoralVue HYDROS CO2 Solenoid Valve
The HYDROS DC CO2 Solenoid Valve is the ideal solution for controlling the CO2 flow on a calcium reactor or regulating CO2 injection into a freshwater planted tank. It’s a useful multi-purpose accessory you can use anywhere you need on/off oxygen or carbon dioxide.
The HYDROS DC CO2 Solenoid Valve is electronically controlled and plugs into a Drive Port on Control 2 and Control 4 where it can be monitored and controlled via the HYDROS app. There is no separate power supply required for a clean and simple installation.
You can use the HYDROS Control 2 and Control 4 to monitor and control pH. For example, in a reef aquarium, you can use either controller along with a pH probe to measure the pH in a calcium reactor. You’ll be able to control the on/off state of the CO2 solenoid attached to the regulator with the HYDROS app. You can configure your controller to automatically turn the solenoid valve on at high pH or close the solenoid valve at low pH to effectively dissolve your calcium reactor media and replenish calcium and other elements in your aquarium water.
The HYDROS DC CO2 Solenoid Valve is an Official HYDROS Accessory manufactured by AutoAqua in Taiwan. Creators of the Smart ATO Micro, AutoAqua is one of the most well-known and trusted makers of aquarium automation systems in the hobby today. CoralVue has thoroughly tested the CO2 Solenoid Valve to ensure seamless compatibility with the HYDROS platform. The product development team at CoralVue engineered the solenoid so it connects with a Drive Port on the controller using an aviation-style plug for safer operation. No additional power source is needed to run the solenoid.
HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.