Seachem CoralCrete is two-part epoxy putty that can be used to secure coral to rockwork or to fuse together rockwork for more stable foundations in reef aquaria. CoralCrete is ideal for securing somewhat larger, heavier frags, providing more support for branching coral frags and most large polyp stony corals.
CoralCrete has a working time of approximately 5 minutes which allows for plenty of work time while also quickly securing coral or rock. CoralCrete is safe for aquarium inhabitants when used as directed.
- Epoxy adhesive for securing coral and rockwork
- Cures submerged or emerged within 24 hours
- Purple blends with natural coralline algae
- Reef Safe
Available in Two Sizes – Also available in Gray
- 2 oz Stick
- 4 oz Stick
- For sensitive skin, wear latex gloves.
- Cut off desired amount of CoralCrete.
- Replace unused CoralCrete into plastic storage tube.
- Remove film and knead CoralCrete together until uniform color is achieved.
- Once mixed, CoralCrete can be used to adhere coral or rock, either submerged or emerged. Press firmly around base or contact point of coral or rock to insure CoralCrete penetrates pores and surface grooves.
Note: Curing begins in about 5 minutes, hardening in about 15 minutes. CoralCrete cures fully in 24 hours. Protein Skimmers may over activate during cure time.