BRS Universal Carbon Blocks are manufactured using high performance catalytic active carbon combined with a new binder system technology which maximizes the availability of the critical catalytic sites, making it the highest performing and longest lasting carbon block in our industry. The combination of advanced carbon technology, increased volume of carbon contained in each filter and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally high chloramine, chlorine, VOC and general chemical performance.
- Compatible with all BRS systems as well as all competitor systems which use a standard 10” filter.
- Specifically formulated for superior Chloramine reduction 1 µm (micron) Nominal Filtration*
- NSF Certified
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM**
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM***
- High chemical adsorption
- 30% more carbon than standard blocks****
*Nominal Micron rating for all above – 1 micron
**2ppm free chlorine >90% reduction
***3ppm monochloramine >85% reduction
****Manufacturer’s internal test data