The AquaClear Power Filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration through its multi-stage filtration system. The filter filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable Filters.
- Preserves Beneficial acteria for a Stress Free Environment
- Patented Refiltration System for a Health Aquarium and Clear Water
- UL Listed Power Filter
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The media basket prevents water by-pass around the filter media maximizing filtration efficiency. The filter preserves beneficial bacterial creating a stress free environment for aquarium inhabitants and maintains clear aquarium water. Installation and maintenance are quick, easy and convenience. Its unique design filters aquarium water through a natural and silent waterfall. Hang on back HOB power filter for easy installation.
The filter comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax. In addition, AquaClear 20, AquaClear 30, AquaClear, 50, AquaClear 70 and AquaClear 110 can use an entire line of media including Zeo-Carb and Ammonia Remover exclusively designed for the AquaClear Power Filter. A healthy aquarium requires “beneficial” bacteria. Invisible and harmless, beneficial bacteria are essential in the removal of toxic ammonia and nitrate.
Aqua Clear Power Filter Features:
- Low operating costs
- Complete filtration
- Large filter media volume
- Superior contact time with filter media
- Cycle Guard, for continuous biological filtration and superior water quality
- Includes foam, carbon and BioMax Filter inserts
- CycleGuard now with BioMax – Preserves beneficial bacteria for a stress free environment.
20 Gallons: 100 GPH – 5-20 Gallons – (Formerly AquaClear 100)
30 Gallons: 150 GPH – 10-30 Gallons – (Formerly AquaClear 150)
50 Gallons: 200 GPH – 20-50 Gallons – (Formerly AquaClear 200)
70 Gallons: 300 GPH – 40-70 Gallons – (Formerly AquaClear 300)
110 Gallons: 500 GPH – 60-110 Gallons – (Formerly AquaClear 500)