Abyzz Flow Cannon AFC150 Commercial Flow Pump
The innovative Abyzz Flow Cannon AFC150 with its high-end design including a titanium rotor unit, titanium mounting frame, and carbon fiber parts consists of the pump itself and a powerful and programmable driver. With an efficiency rating of more than 90% and the exact adjustment for the application, it offers a very energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcination and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operations.
All metal parts are made out of titanium grade 2 and other parts are made out of nylon and carbon fiber. This composition ensures a long lifetime, thus granting the highest sustainability and lowest carbon footprint. Several mounting options are offered to suit any needs and due to many mounting options, even a customer-specific mounting can be done very easily. The special 3 bladed prop and a well-designed hydraulic pump operate almost without any noise or vibration. An additional coat flow ring provides low output speed and long laminar flow. Easy programming (as in any Abyzz pump) and the possibility to link to external controllers offer a wide field of application.
The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. This product was developed and manufactured in Germany by Venotec.
- Freshwater and Saltwater Aquaria
- Large Pond Filter Systems
- Large Scale Aquariums
- Commercial Applications
Abyzz AFC-150 Pump Specifications
- Flow (Nominal): 14,280 gph
- Flow (Maximum): 15,840 gph
- Discharge speed (max): 3,3m/s
- Rated input: 4-150W
- Operating Voltage: 100…240V~
- Ambient temperature: +1…50°C (35…122°F)
- Maximum immersion depth: 8 ft / 2.5 m
- Pump cable length: 10 ft/ 3 m
Venotec reserves the right to make technical changes without notice.
CoralVue, Inc. and Abyzz hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 10 Years
Warranty is activated when product is registered.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.