The innovative Abyzz Flow Cannon AFC1200 with its high-end design including a titanium rotor unit, titanium mounting frame and carbon fibre parts next to durable plastics consists of the pump itself and a powerful and programmable driver. Containing a very energy-efficient motor and providing the exact adjustment for your application, it offers a very energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation. All metal parts are made out of titanium grade 2 and other parts are made out of high-quality PA, PVC and carbon fibre.
This composition ensures a long lifetime, thus granting the highest sustainability and lowest carbon footprint. Several mounting options are offered to suit any needs and due to many available mounting points, even a customer-specific mounting can be done very easily. The special three-bladed prop and well designed hydraulic lets the pump operate with almost no noise or vibration. An additional coat flow ring provides low output speed and a softened laminar flow.
Easy programming (as in any Abyzz pump) and the possibility to link to external controllers offer a wide field of application. The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. This product is developed and manufactured in Germany by venotec.
- Variable speed range (0 – 100%)
- Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes)
- Comprehensive safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature and overcurrent protection)
- Soft startup
- Bus interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts
- Low-noise operation
- Wide range of mounting options
- Rock-stable mounting available (not included)
- Freshwater and seawater aquatics
- Large scale aquariums
- Shark tanks
- Mounting only submersed, minimum submersion depth 0,6m.
- Flow (nominal) : 460.000 l/h (2000 gpm)
- Flow (max.) : 550.000 l/h (2400 gpm)
- Discharge speed (max.) : 4,5m/s (13ft/s)
- Power consumption : 4…1200W
- Operating voltage : 100…240V~
- Operating frequency : 50…60Hz (mains)
- Ambient temperature : +2°C…+40°C (driver)
- Immersion depth (max.) : 8m
- Cable length (pump) : 30m
There are no reviews yet.