This kit is designed to treat all major water sources including well water and water treated with chloramines or chlorine. This kit will work with all BRS 6 Stage RO/DI Systems and most other RO/DI units on the market today that use industry-standard 10” filters.
- GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- (2) BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- (2) 1.25 lb. Color Changing DI Resin Refill
The 6 Stage RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit has been upgraded with the latest in carbon block technology and the best 6 stage RO/DI solution to universally treat for chloramines, chlorine and well water. The kit includes the upgraded GE 1 micron ROSave.Z true graded density depth sediment filter, two new 1 Micron BRS Universal Carbon Block and a BRS Color Changing DI Refill. This kit can be used with 6 Stage Universal BRS RO/DI systems, legacy BRS systems and all major competitor dual DI 6 stage RO/DI systems that use standard 10” filters.
Recommended Installation for this package:
- Stage one: GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- Stage two: BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- Stage three: BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- Last stages – DI Resin cartridges
ROsave.Z Depth Filters are made in the USA and specifically made for reverse osmosis pretreatment applications. This premium sediment filter will protect the more exspensive carbon blocks and prolong over all filter set life to decrease over
ROSave.Zs’ Z.Plex technology provides great performance:
- Up to twice the life of conventional depth filters
- Up to 50% lower pressure drop
- Up to 100% greater dirt holding capacity
- Superior SDI reduction
- Melt-bonded exterior ensures no media migration
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- NSF 42 certified, FDA compliant
BRS Universal Carbon Blocks are manufactured using high-performance catalytic active carbon combined with a new binder system technology that maximizes the availability of the critical catalytic sites. The combination of advanced carbon technology increased volume of carbon contained in each filter, and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally high chloramine, chlorine, VOC, and general chemical performance.
- NSF Certified
- Specifically formulated for superior Chloramine reduction
- 1 µm (micron) Nominal Filtration*
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM**
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM***
- High chemical adsorption
- 30% more carbon than standard blocks****
BRS Color Changing Resin is packaged in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags and vacuum-sealed to maintain maximum storage life and effectiveness.
- Changes Color from Blue to Brown as the media is exhausted.
- 2 year shelf life (unopened)
- Total Cation Capacity: 1.9 meq/mL min (Na+ form)
- Total Anion Capacity: 1.25 meg/mL min (cl+ form)
Note: Membranes are not included in standard filter replacement kits. Membranes should be replaced as needed.
*Nominal Micron rating for all above – 1 micron
**2ppm free chlorine >90% reduction
***3ppm monochloramine >85% reduction
****Manufacturer’s internal test data
There are no reviews yet.